Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Is there any reason to be wary of drenching in Rain

Date: 27th July

All the year round, people wait anxiously and tirelessly for the rains to come. When the rains do come actually, they get part in getting drenched in rain. But for how long? Hardly twice or thrice. 

I have seen while coming from my office in Ahmadabad, that when it rains, people actually curse the rain after a time. What an irony! First they wait and pray for the rain, then they get drenched in the rain for a day or two and then  the same people curse the rain. 

Due to pressures from my uncle's home in gandhinagar, I take my raincoat with me to office every time, but I remember that in these 2 months of rain, I may have rarely used my raincoat. It is indeed a good thing to get drenched in rain, unless you are going for a job interview, to someone's place or have a delicate tendency to catch cold. 

How wonderful it is to get wet in the rain. You feel your stress, worry and all the troubles in the world get washed away. You don't need to go and freshen up at your home. And the best of all things is that you get to experience the wonders of nature flowing by with green trees and the wonderful scenery passing by.  

I would request everyone to enjoy the rain when they get caught up with it and spend the best days of their life enjoying. After all, they are not going to enjoy the rain once they get old, are they?

Kulls

No comments:

Post a Comment