Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Late Evening Singing aloud on the Road

How often have you heard yourself singing on the road aloud? How often have you sung together with an unknown person? I guess never or too rarely right?

But that is what I did 2 days back when I was coming  back from my job and had shared a taxi going home back to Gandhinagar.

The car owner gave me a lift back home and started playing music CD in his vehicle. Pleasantly he started playing my favourite songs and started singing slowly.. The other passengers in the too joined in and after some time, all started singing in the car to the 'Kalyug' song of 'Aadat' and DDLJ. 

Our voice was so loud that all other vehicle owners would pass by looking at us bewildered. And guess what? At the end of the ride... he did not charge a penny for giving us a ride.. 

That's the joy of travelling alone. You never know who you meet up or expect the unexpected. 

Kulls

No comments:

Post a Comment